WHO WE ARE
Role of the National A+ Schools Consortium (NASC)
1. Maintain the integrity of the A+ Schools while valuing the unique character of each state’s implementation of the model;
2. Facilitate continued growth and refinement of the A+ model through on-going professional development, networking and research; and
3. Help shape educational policy in member states and participate in the national dialogue about the role of arts in whole-school reform.
1. The A+ Essentials™ guide individual schools’ and statewide networks’ development. Members present the A+ Essentials™ as the core areas of work necessary for a successful A+ network and through which the arts and creativity are integrated into both the curriculum and the daily life of each school.
2. Members commit to an established three-year implementation process.
3. Members commit to actively participate, communicate, and share within the NASC.